ID Department – Finance & Accounting /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage daily bank statement account balance
- Perform daily and monthly bank account reconciliation
- Manage top up of shopper's credit and debit card
- Check the balance of corporate credit card and top up whenever necessary
- Check the balance of petty cash and top up whenever necessary
- Update daily cash flow statement
- Monitor cash flow and ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast
- Perform analysis on actual vs forecast cash flow to understand the variance and propose improvement for cashflow forecast model
- Process and execute any payment process
- Other ad hoc report analysis as required by management
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in finance treasury, cash flow management and/or budget control.
- Experience in transaction banking, other corporate banking, or corporate treasury.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, Excel in particular.
- Technical awareness and familiarity with ERP and database and other business software applications.
- Exposure to and understanding of business analysis, data and system analysis
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, take initiative, and produce consistent high-quality work; Willingness to be a direct contributor and ability to multitask
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers