Content Production Analyst (2 months project based contract)
HQ Department – Operations /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
With our new upcoming project, currently we are looking for Content Production Analyst, which the main responsibilities are to do SKU data entry in our content database to support the project completion for content production team.
- Support the project of regional content team
- Export & import content database using our back-end
- Compile, verify & sort/filter a huge amount of data to be processed
- Categorize each product into one of the available categories
- Review & correct linguistic errors
- Submit completed tasks on a weekly basis
- Comply with data integrity & security policies
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar & punctuation
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiar with the process content production in e-commerce
- Adequate knowledge of grocery products in the market
- Comfortable working with word processing tools & spreadsheet
- Experience working in content production department is a plus
- This role will be on contract basis (project based role) for 2 months
- The opportunity is also suitable for part timer as long as you can fulfill the agreed target by the team
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers