We’re going to be blunt: nowhere in Southeast Asia can the code you write significantly shape how people shop for their #1 need: grocery.
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. We work with exciting new technologies and solve complex problems across multiple browsers, platforms and mobile devices.
At HappyFresh, in terms of scale, you get to build a best-in-class technology that connects thousands of families with retail stores across Southeast Asia.
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal.
That is why we can’t afford to hire only the best engineers. We also need the “right” engineers--those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement.
As a Support Engineer, you will be a representative for our Technology team to serve internal stakeholders. You are mainly responsible for collecting, analyzing, and bringing forward the feedbacks related to our internal tools. An ideal candidate would be someone with analytical thinking and service-oriented attitude.
What You Will be Doing
- Manage ticketing, especially Jira and Zendesk ticketing system
- Answer internal technical issues
- Communicate information to developers and other engineers
Who We Are Looking For
- An Information Technology / Information system graduate, preferably with experience in Business Intelligence, Quality Assurance, or Quality Engineering (fresh graduates are welcomed)
- An analytical thinker
- A good written and verbal communicator
- A service-oriented attitude
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conference
- Free Zumba/Muay Thai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak every time we find something to celebrate
Get to know you future colleagues here.