HQ Department – Engineering /
HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's #1 Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019.
With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
At HappyFresh, in terms of scale, you get to build a best-in-class technology that connects thousands of families with retail stores across Southeast Asia.
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal.
That is why we can’t afford to hire only the best engineers. We also need the “right” engineers--those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be a quality evangelist that supports development teams at all stages
- Constantly seek and drive opportunities to improve the quality and testing approach
- Arrange and engage in test sessions
- Involve the team in activities such as exploratory testing and regression testing
- Track and communicate quality issues
- Help maintain visualizations of quality
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, and/or maximum 2 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience.
- Extensive knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process.
- Proficient with QA testing methodologies and test types such as Test Plans, Suites and Cases, Functional, Negative, Integration, Security, Performance, Regression
- Experience with Sprint Management such as JIRA or any other equivalent tools.
- Proficient with testing complex native applications across platforms and devices (both mobile IOS and android and tracking testing)
- Have experience creating mobile automated tests and running automated tests is a plus
- Works on multiple projects concurrently and enjoys being in QA and testing.
Perks & Culture
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers