QA Automation Engineer
HQ Department – Engineering /
HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's #1 Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019.
With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
At HappyFresh, in terms of scale, you get to build a best-in-class technology that connects thousands of families with retail stores across Southeast Asia.
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal.
That is why we can’t afford to hire only the best engineers. We also need the “right” engineers--those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement.
What You'll Be Doing
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports
- Collaborating with the QA team to solve application faults.
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases
- Familiarity with programming script languages
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good project management skills
- Have experience in CI/CD implementation.
Perks & Culture
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers