Dark Store Manager
ID Department – HappyFresh Supermarket /
Grocery shopping is easy, said no one ever! Nobody likes cardio in the supermarket, looking for an empty parking bay, lining up and, God forbid, traffic jams. There is more to life than just reaching for that loaf of bread on the top shelf at the store. Enter the solution!
We are HappyFresh, Southeast Asia’s leading grocery e-commerce company that is hell-bent on delivering a simplified life by revolutionizing how you and many households get their groceries.
Our HappyFresh app grants access to over 400 partnered supermarkets and specialty stores that echo our cause to change the grocery shopping landscape.
Customers can also shop from our HappyFresh Supermarket, which offers greater shopping flexibility. Enjoy express and scheduled grocery deliveries, fewer out-of-stock moments, competitive prices and more.
We hold through to 5 cultural pillars that serve as our mantra behind our day-to-day tasks and interactions with our teammates, laying the foundation for a more conducive and productive work culture. They are:
Customer, Customer, Customer
Ownership and Deliver Impact
Beyond our strive towards solving the problem that is grocery shopping, we look to address the needs and wants of local communities and create a future where groceries will never be a problem in the modern world.
What Will You Do
- You will join this journey in setting a design, set up & launch of warehouse fulfillment aspects from the scratch in line with business needs.
- Manage a team of warehouse supervisors, operators and own their day to day responsibilities to deliver an amazing customer experience.
- To manage the end to end aspect of daily fulfillment operations : inbound management to stock handling, storing and order dispatching in line with established service levels.
- Monitor operational policies and procedures to ensure most efficient processing of grocery orders, control of damage and errors and other aspects of operational excellence to deliver world class customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with SOPs set up and onboarding new hires & coaching warehouse teams to be efficient operationally.
- Assist the business in finding new locations for warehouses and operationalise it in line with aligned business needs.
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and maintaining health & safety and product quality standards.
- Other ad hoc matters required by the Company.
What Will You Need
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering discipline
- 2-3 years of experience managing Warehouse operations
- Experienced in supervising team and managing warehouse operations teams
- Familiar with warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Ability to roll up sleeves to be curious of every customer need and reflect them to our operating model
- Self-starter, independent learner to find solutions, ambitious and highly motivated who can work in a very volatile, uncertain and complex environment
- Fluent in English
- Good to have : Warehouse/Fulfillment experience in supermarket, hypermarket, convenience stores ; Experience in managing fresh food products - vegetables, fruits, meat, seafood, dairy, etc ; Experience in design aspects of warehouse - Knowledge in facility and maintenance aspects of a warehouse
What's In It For You
- HappyFit: fun exercise programs alongside professional trainers.
- HappyMind: free psychological consultation to keep your mental health on track.
- HappyBenefit: allowance for health activities and health-related items.
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Discounts on grocery shopping on our HappyFresh app.
- Competitive compensation package including medical, dental, maternal insurance and more.
- No Meeting Thursday: an internal initiative for HappyFreshers to engage in deeper work task focus without distractions.
- Additional 1 day annual leave for each work anniversary.
- Birthday leave.
- Occasional celebration for team engagements.
- All-access to snacks in our pantry.
- Hybrid working environment with dynamic and international colleagues.
What Will You be Part of
Meet, collaborate, and flex your skills alongside talented and driven problem solvers from all walks of life. We applaud a hungry-to-learn and a proactive attitude in helping other HappyFreshers within and beyond your departmental borders in their time of need. All while striving for the same goal - to deliver a simplified life.
We place safety for HappyFreshers first. Hence why, we take extensive measures to ensure you stay safe and healthy in body, mind, and soul through our various online and offline activities.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers