HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future while having fun.
Are you a full-stack developer who’s eager to extend your knowledge in growth hacking field? A data geek who never gets tired of learning new things? Join our team in Jakarta, Indonesia!
We're looking for a results-oriented and startup-loving engineer to help us expand our business as part of our growth team. We're fast and adaptive, seeking to move the needle on key business goals through experimentation and measurement.
What You'll Be Doing
- As a Growth person at Happy Fresh, you'll drive company’s growth at the intersection of product, engineering, marketing, and data. We'll work together to build features and run experiments to improve acquisition, engagement, retention, revenue, and virality.
- Implement growth experiments using A/B testing framework or front-end and backend changes on web and app. This means you must be comfortable working full stack.
- Collaborating with the team and using your experience, intuition, and analysis to decide where we should focus on next.
- Developing and improving our tools for experimentation and models
- Implementing analytics to find where users are engaging, what they're interested in, what works and what doesn't
- Improving our data pipeline and reporting to enable us to make better decisions.
- Working with the rest of the team to implement features and experiments across marketing pages, our web app, and emails.
Who We Are Looking For
- BS or MS in computer science
- Passionate and drive to change financial investing for the better
- Love data. Had slung some SQL and done horrible things in Excel. Know what A/B testing and cohort analysis are.
- Have strong opinions about the right way to do things and change them when data says otherwise.
- Experienced in fast-paced, high growth startup a plus
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diverse thoughts are the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to add new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers