HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
HappyData is our provider of customer analytics, advertising tools and marketing consultation for a broad range of industries. At HappyData, we utilize actual shopping behavior data to support company’s data-driven decision-making.
As a HappyData Analyst, you will be the front liner of HappyData—working with multinational consumer good companies in driving their sales efforts. For this position, we need someone data-driven, with an extraordinary attention to detail and a service-oriented attitude.
What You Will Be Doing
- Turn data into action; all our marketing campaigns are based on your data findings
- Analyze and present data analysis to our sales, marketing and management team
- Develop data driven reports and pitch decks for clients
- Help the team understand data trends and campaign performances to improve ROI for our clients
- Share best practices with other HappyFresh peers in Malaysia and Thailand
Who We Are Looking For
- 1-2 years experience in data analysis, know your way around Excel, Power Point, Tableau, and other data visualization tools
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience working in an E-commerce would be a plus
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers