Fleet Care & Talent Acquisition (FCTA) Executive
Kuala Lumpur /
MY – Operations /
FCTA stands for Fleet Care & Talent Acquisition and this department is dedicated to handling HR related matters for the fleet. The fleet is an integral part of the Company so we aid to provide them the best working experience here in HappyFresh!
What you'll be doing?
- Administer, process and check fleet bi-weekly/ monthly payout to ensure high accuracy.
- Attend to fleet enquiries pertaining bi-weekly payout matters. Manage merit point and incentive packages.
- Manage Cash On Delivery (COD) collection by following up with Rangers and updating team accordingly to ensure smooth operation flow.
- Fleet care & admin support
- Follow up with new Fleet as they progress from training stage to actual service rendering stage to keep track with their performance.
- Handle, record and report accident cases to insurance company, follow up and collect relevant documents for insurance claims.
- Manage start to end on-boarding and offboarding processes for Fleet to ensure smooth transaction (handover/return) of company assets.
- Aid in ranger retention efforts with more personalized calls, compliment updates and ranger party organization.
- Plan social events for fleet or activities to boost morale, motivation and teamwork.
- Follow up on outstanding amount (ie. cash) and assets (ie. rejected goods, equipment, company card, etc.) from fleet
- Assist in training Fleet to execute duties effectively and of quality service.
- Review, quality check fleet service quality and efficiency from time to time.
- Identify & develop training module based on fleet's needs .
- Training module preparation, revision & timely revamp.
- Other ad hoc matters required by the Management.
Who are we looking for?
- Min qualification of Diploma in any field
- 1-2 years of experience in operations/retail line/similar job field
- SPM leavers are acceptable if possess relevant working experience
- Experience in handling payroll for operations/retail line is a plus
- Strong command in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- High level of emotional maturity (high EQ)
- People person
- Able to commit to long working hours when needed
- Able to work on weekends/public holidays when needed
- Multitasking skill
- Able to handle criticism
- Able to handle many inquiries
- High level of integrity
- Strategic office location: Mid Valley
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus
- Free flow of snacks & drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers