Performance Marketing Associate
HQ Department – Marketing /
HappyFresh is a leading company in the online grocery market. We exist to assist consumers when it comes to grocery shopping. We want to liberate consumer’s life so they can live to the fullest by maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Our marketing department is looking for a digital-savvy Associate - Performance Marketing to assist us in building our online presence through digital marketing & brand awareness campaigns. You will be setting up Facebook Ads campaigns & optimising them towards business objectives such as awareness or conversions (installs, purchase).
To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for digital marketing, especially performance marketing for mobile apps. You should know how to analyse campaigns based on business objectives and be able to provide insights on how to improve the campaigns’ ROI, through creatives or audience segmentation.
As part of the performance marketing & marketing analytics team, you will experience the full 360 of what digital marketing can have on a business outcome. You will learn and receive mentorship from seasoned professionals with in-depth knowledge of digital marketing & analytics.
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan, set up, monitor & report on multiple Facebook campaigns to hit company goals
- Manage overall Facebook marketing budget for the seasonal campaigns
- Analyse campaign performance and draw insights for our marketing & management team
- Evaluate campaign performance to deliver constant improvements
- Turn data into action; all our marketing campaigns are based on your data findings
- Propose & conduct multiple A/B tests to improve the overall campaign performance
- Actively share Facebook best practices to different departments
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive growth & process efficiency
- Create relevant campaign and strategy planning for FMCGs partners
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to convey information, insights and recommendations on various data analysis
- Build and maintain dashboards
- Analyse customers shopping behaviour and business growth
Who We Are Looking For
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience with paid Facebook Marketing (e.g. you know how to navigate Facebook Ads Manager, setup Facebook campaigns and evaluate its result)
- Familiar with digital marketing for mobile apps marketing & attribution.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong data analysis skills and creative/ critical thinking
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills (Tableau is a plus)
- Fluent in English (Written and verbal communication skills)
- Growth mindset, organised and ability to adapt
- Team player
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers