Associate Product Manager
HQ Department – Product Management & UX /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be part of shaping HappyFresh’s next move. The Product Management team works together with engineers to guide products from conception to launch. You bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You yearn for action and you can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development with speed.
You will be responsible for developing solutions to ease the lives of HappyFresh users across multiple countries. This includes launching products and working closely with engineering and other product areas to define the right structure to support our products.
The collaborative work we do in Product Management is one of the many reasons HappyFresh is leading the shift from offline to online grocery purchases. With our eyes focused on the future and our heart focused on the user, we're responsible for guiding products throughout conception, problem framing, execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets HappyFresh serves.
What You'll Be Doing
- Launch products on a regular basis
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Understand customer and business needs from various teams and use as foundation to create new products and enhance existing products
- Work closely with our agile engineering team and other product areas to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- Setting appropriate KPIs to ensure products are meeting their goals, monitoring ongoing operations to maintain quality user experience, and documenting released products
- Handle day to day product delivery with all stakeholders to ensure the timeline alignment with the product development
Who We Are Looking For
- At least 1 year of product management experience with experience of creating products with software developers on various desktop and mobile platforms (Fresh Grad welcome to apply)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in data analysis and various lean testing methods
- Have good communication, problem solving and analytical thinking
- Familiar with UX frameworks and research
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers