Associate Product Manager
HQ Department – Product Management & UX
HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's #1 Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping HappyFresh’s next move. The Product Management team works together with engineers to guide products from conception to launch. You bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You yearn for action and you can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development with speed.
You will be responsible for developing solutions to ease the lives of HappyFresh users across multiple countries. This includes launching products and working closely with engineering and other product areas to define the right structure to support our products.
The collaborative work we do in Product Management is one of the many reasons HappyFresh is leading the shift from offline to online grocery purchases.
With our eyes focused on the future and our heart focused on the user, we're responsible for guiding products throughout conception, problem framing, execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets HappyFresh serves.
What You'll Be Doing
- Launch products on a regular basis
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Understand customer and business needs from various teams and use as foundation to create new products and enhance existing products
- Work closely with our agile engineering team and other product areas to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- Setting appropriate KPIs to ensure products are meeting their goals, monitoring ongoing operations to maintain quality user experience, and documenting released products
Who We Are Looking For
- At least 1 year of product management experience with experience of creating products with software developers on various desktop and mobile platforms (Fresh Grad welcome to apply)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in data analysis and various lean testing methods
- Familiar with UX frameworks and research
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers