Market Research and Analysis Intern - HappyRetailer
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future while having fun.
As the Market Research and Analysis Intern for HappyRetailer, you will be part of the HappyRetailer's early team to explore how HappyFresh's cutting-edge online grocery technology can tap and cultivate new business opportunities.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide research support and assistance to HappyRetailer team
- Research and analyze market information about current grocery retail trends.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Seek and provide information to help HappyRetailer team determine their position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in the grocery retail business
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree/Master 's degree in Business related course
- Open for fresh graduate or final year students. Previous internship in big consulting companies will be a major boost!
- Have an analytical mindset that questions everything
- Could hit the ground running, producing good result with minimum supervision
- Top-notch English
- Hungry for challenges and growth opportunities
- Hands-on, willing to be closely involved in managing things and in making decisions
- Agile, able to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Confident and able to present well to people from all level
Perks & Culture
- Monthly stipend
- Great autonomy in your work
- Opportunity to be a full-time HappyFresher at the end of your internship if you are a STAR performer
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers