Personal Shopper Trainer
ID Department – Operations /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
With our new upcoming project, currently we are looking for Personal Shopper Master Trainer (MT) role, which the main responsibilities are to facilitate workshop for HappyFresh shoppers and provide hands-on training for them. Occasionally, this role will be also participate in content creation activities with the Marketing team.
On this role, you'll be the Master Trainer's for Following Topics:
- How to identify quality indicators for fresh and organic items
- Common grocery terminologies and item classifications (e.g. dairy, gluten-free, organic, grass-fed, vegan)
- Understanding the purpose of particular cooking items, household items, etc.
- Safe handling best practices including hygiene and temperature control
- Common knowledge of foreign/imported products
- Experience working in food or grocery business is preferred
- Passionate and knowledgeable in food, grocery, and fresh produce
- Good understanding of food and grocery products quality control
- Ability to communicate effectively and explain methods clearly
- This role will be on contract basis, between 3-6 months
- The opportunity is also suitable for part timer as long as you can fulfill the agreed target by the team
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers