Senior UX Designer
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
As Southeast Asia’s no. 1 grocery tech company, we pride ourselves for our high standard in building great products. To always maintain that high standard, we are always on the lookout for a best-in-class User Experience (UX) Designer. This is when you enter the equation.
We understand that a UX designer is not an artist, but a problem solver. And we need a problem solver, just like you, who is not only talented, but also have the right mindset.
What kind of mindset, you ask? The data-driven, user-centered mindset (we don't want someone who only relies on a "hunch" to make decisions), as well as the open-mindedness and humility required to deliver high quality experiences.
What You'll Be Doing
- Designing user experience solutions that work across devices
- Partnering with developers, PMs and researchers to deliver high quality experiences from product strategy to conception and until launch.
- Leading the early concept phase by organizing and running idea sessions, creating mood boards, storyboarding, brainstorming, creating user scenarios and developing concept sketches.
- Defining research question and methods to be used, as well as drawing actionable conclusions from findings.
Who We Are Looking For
- An expertise proven by experience: you have Interface Design, Visual Communication, Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, or equivalent experience, especially in building and shipping beautiful and intuitive applications, and creating interactive prototypes.
- An extraordinary communicator: you have the ability to make complex ideas understandable, demonstrate passion and leadership, and strong presentation skills. Fluency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
- A natural empath: you have great listening skills, with an open minded and team-oriented approach to design.
- A meticulous person: you demonstrate attention to detail and understanding of typography, color and layout principles.
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers