Product Manager - Logistics
HQ Department – Product Management & UX /
Grocery shopping is easy, said no one ever! Nobody likes cardio in the supermarket, looking for an empty parking bay, lining up and, God forbid, traffic jams. There is more to life than just reaching for that loaf of bread on the top shelf at the store. Enter the solution!
We are HappyFresh, Southeast Asia’s leading grocery e-commerce company that is hell-bent on delivering a simplified life by revolutionising how you and many households get their groceries.
Our HappyFresh app grants access to over 400 partnered supermarkets and specialty stores that echo our cause to change the grocery shopping landscape.
Customers can also shop from our HappyFresh Supermarket, which offers greater shopping flexibility. Enjoy express and scheduled grocery deliveries, fewer out-of-stock moments, competitive prices and more.
We hold through to 5 cultural pillars that serve as our mantra behind our day-to-day tasks and interactions with our teammates, laying the foundation for a more conducive and productive work culture. They are:
Customer, Customer, Customer
Ownership and Deliver Impact
Beyond our strive towards solving the problem that is grocery shopping, we look to address the needs and wants of local communities and create a future where groceries will never be a problem in the modern world.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understanding customers, customers, and customers, use it as a foundation to ideate the shortest path to deliver values through our product
- Designing experiments so that we can fail fast and learn fast in each iteration
- Maintaining product backlog to ensure that we deliver value from our products on a regular basis
- Working closely with our engineers, researchers, and operations analysts to help determine the best solution as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- To drive clarity across teams by communicating results and writing effective documentation
What Will You Need
- At least 4 years of product management experience with experience of creating products with software developers in logistics industry
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Experienced in data analysis and various lean testing methods
- Familiar with Vehicle Routing Problem and Operation Research methods
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers