Motion Graphic Designer
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
Our Motion Graphic Designer will work as a part our regional creative team to develop creative and engaging motion graphic contents for digital platforms.
What You Will be Doing
- Develop and produce creative motion graphics
- Ensure the standardisation of video and motion graphic execution across all media and campaigns
- Participate in brainstorming sessions across departments
- Assist with video filming and editing when necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years experience in motion graphic or related field, preferably with previous experience in creative agency, production house, or television
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communication Design, Animation, Fine Art, Advertising, or other related fields
- Strong video & motion graphic portfolio with a wide range of works from title/post-production work, commercials, to technical illustrations
- Great skills in video filming & editing
- Excellent working knowledge of video & motion editing software such as Premiere & After Effects
- Excellent working knowledge of design software such as Photoshop & Illustrator
- Top notch interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Self-starters, able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Deadline-driven, organised and detail obsessed
Perks & Culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Great autonomy in your work as well as a chance to travel overseas
- Free Zumba/Muaythai/Futsal sessions
- Free flow snacks and drinks
- Pizza/martabak every time we find something to celebrate
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers