Chief Product Officer
HQ Department – Product Management & UX /
As part of the Senior Management team, you will define our long-term product roadmap and ensure continual adaptation of our product development strategy to stay ahead of our competition and drive business growth. You will establish the methodologies and processes for conducting research, design conceptualization, prototyping, and product development engaging and coordinating the relevant departments (Tech, Marketing, Operations) to ensure efficient execution.
We are looking for someone with a long-term vision and strategy for HappyFresh product. You must lay out a clear direction for our product development in the next 5 years. Hence, our Chief Product Officer must have experience in leading product transformation. From day one, you will be given great autonomy to shape the Product team to achieve our vision.
What You Will be Doing
- Working with our teams (Marketing, Operations, Tech) to translate market requirements into feature functionalities, user experience, and release criteria.
- Managing A/B testing, user acceptance testing and customer feedback process for all product initiatives and prioritizing any gaps in functionality
- Liaising with key stakeholders from all departments to identify business needs, and to continually refine our understanding of customer requirements
- Building a high-performing product team
- Monitoring product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Computer Science or business discipline with a strong technical background
- 7+ years in a high ranking product management position within a high-performance tech environment
- Experience with large-scale consumer and internal user technology products – web and mobile apps
- Ability to identify risk and opportunity quickly
- A strong customer-oriented view of product development, with knowledge of wire-framing/mock-ups tools, project, and issue tracking software
- Entrepreneurial drive to create products with the best user experience and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Experience leading a highly technical team, with an ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written - an excellent communicator, able to communicate and build rapport effectively with all members of the organization
- Strong analytical and logical skills, with strategic thinking ability
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to learn and grow from a business in the making – you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the region, and you will be part of a culture which values initiatives, trust, and diversity
- A chance to take part in an industry the whole world is trying to disrupt (AmazonFresh, GoogleExpress) We are on a mission to transform how we do groceries in South East Asia
- A competitive compensation package + perks and benefits
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers