Kuala Lumpur /
MY – Marketing /
We are looking for a digital-savvy Marketing Intern to assist us in building our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. You will be the first point of contact for online audiences & customers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the community is crucial.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media and online marketing, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
What You'll Be Doing?
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in groups/events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and related communities.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc matters assigned by the Team
Who We Are Looking For?
- Studying (or in an ongoing program) in degree/diploma in journalism, communications or English, or experience in a PR or corporate communications certificate
- Ability to interact with people online and understand how customer trust works
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization
- Attention to detail and superior multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive issues
- Excellent verbal communication skills & writing skills
- Have a wide knowledge of online marketing and social media channels
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, web interface)
- Team player willing to work on a variety of different projects
- Passion for startups and eCommerce
- Available full time for at least 3 months (longer internship preferred)
- Interested to join HappyFresh full-time after graduation/completion of the internship
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to travel to Mid Valley
- Start ASAP
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
- Flexible working hours
- Free flow of snacks and drinks
- Strategic office location : Mid Valley
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers