HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
As the pioneer of Southeast Asia’s grocery technology, we see an opportunity of doing something more than delivering groceries to millions of families. Hence, we start HappyData, a provider of customer analytics, advertising tools and marketing consultation for a broad range of industries. As an FMCG Sales Executive, you will be the main driver of our HappyData business unit.
An ideal candidate would be a driven salesperson who is passionate to provide data-driven solution to Southeast Asia's FMCG companies. We are looking for someone who look forward to giving value to our clients through our service.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Liaising with FMCG partners across South East Asia and negotiate contracts for the advertising channels on HappyFresh;
- Identifying new potential FMCG partners and developing long term relationships with them;
- Work within the FMCG advertising division, closely with the Online Marketing and HappyData teams to adjust and further develop the existing value propositions towards brands & FMCGs.
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum bachelor degree from business related major
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales related jobs
- Seasoned sales veteran with existing relationships to FMCGs, brands and (preferred) advertising agencies
- Ability to explain our product and service portfolio to clients in simple terms that demonstrate value
- Hustler with can-do attitude and an independent working style
- Great communication skills, with the ability to build rapport easily
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers