ID Department – Finance & Accounting /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
What You'll Be Doing
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Assist in new ERP implementation
- Prepare weekly AP payment list
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Report to the Accounting Manager and work to improve financial processes
- Other ad hoc report analysis as required by management
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in accounting related field
- Strong with Microsoft Excel
- Interested in analyzing and making annual accounting report
- Having a strong analytical & logical thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data.
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers