Key Account Executive
HQ Department – Sales, Business Development & Strategy /
Grocery shopping is easy, said no one ever! Nobody likes cardio in the supermarket, looking for an empty parking bay, lining up, and traffic jams. There is more to life than just reaching for that loaf of bread on the top shelf at the store. Enter the solution!
We are HappyFresh, a grocery e-commerce company that is hell-bent on delivering a simplified life by revolutionizing how you and many households get their groceries.
We hold through 5 cultural pillars that serve as our mantra behind our day-to-day tasks and interactions with our teammates, laying the foundation for a more conducive and productive work culture. They are:
Customer, Customer, Customer
Ownership and Deliver Impact
Beyond our strive toward solving the grocery shopping problem, we look to address the needs and wants of local communities and create a future where groceries will never be a problem in the modern world.
What Will You Do?
- Liaising with FMCG partners and negotiating contracts for the advertising channels on HappyFresh.
- Identifying new potential FMCG partners and developing long-term relationships with them.
- Work within the FMCG advertising division, closely with the Online Marketing and HappyData teams to adjust and further develop the existing value propositions towards brands & FMCGs.
- Preparing data, material, and pitching deck to FMCG partners.
- Work together with the Happy Data team in order to consult and coordinate about the FMCG sales and prospects
- Approaching potential FMCG partners to give a deeper understanding of the HappyFresh business process to the buyers
What Will You Need?
- Minimum bachelor's degree from a business-related major
- 3-4 years experience in sales-related jobs
- A seasoned sales veteran with existing relationships with FMCGs or brands would be a plus
- Ability to explain our product and service portfolio to clients in simple terms that demonstrate the value
- Hustler with a can-do attitude and an independent working style
- Great communication skills, with the ability to build rapport easily
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What's In It For You:
- HappyBenefit: allowance for health activities and health-related items.
- Discounts on grocery shopping on our HappyFresh app.
- Competitive compensation package including medical, dental, maternal insurance, and more.
- No Meeting Thursday: an internal initiative for HappyFreshers to engage in deeper work task focus without distractions.
- Additional 1-day annual leave for each work anniversary.
- Birthday leave.
- Occasional celebration for team engagements.
- All-access to snacks in our pantry.
What Will You be Part of
Meet, collaborate, and flex your skills alongside talented and driven problem-solvers from all walks of life. We applaud a hungry-to-learn and proactive attitude in helping other HappyFreshers within and beyond your departmental borders in their time of need. All while striving for the same goal - to deliver a simplified life.
We place safety for HappyFreshers first. Hence, we take extensive measures to ensure you stay safe and healthy in your body, mind, and soul through our various online and offline activities.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers