Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
What You Will be Doing
- Analyze, plan, develop, implement and execute strategies toward overall performance of the field operations in meeting the defined company targets at the highest efficiency level.
- Encourage and promote field operation in a continuous improvement environment.
- Remove operation constraints, allocate human and equipment resources and employees in order to attain all established goals.
- Coach and provide leadership for the successful day to day operation.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Supply Chain/Logistic/Operations Management or other related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in related field, plus 2+ years of managerial experience.
- Preferable those from e-commerce and logistics-based startup and/or from a Management Consulting background.
- Data driven mindset with quick decision-making and execution focused ability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers