Head of Talent Acquisition
HQ Department – Human Resources /
At HappyFresh, we believe people are our greatest assets. Yes, it might sound cliche, but when we run a business that significantly shapes how people shop for their no. 1 need--grocery--we could not compromise on the quality of our people.
This is where you, our new Head of Talent Acquisition, enter the equation. We need someone who does not only execute an end-end to recruitment process (there are plenty of fish in the sea to do that), but also has a great eye to identify people with a HappyFresh personality — those who are able to provide strategic direction to shape and oversee the Talent Acquisition team.
- Strengthen the hiring strategy and execute end-to-end recruitment to fulfil all talent needs for our HQ and Indonesia office
- Become a business partner to all hiring managers and provide relevant advice.
- Develop the hiring manager capability on recruitment strategy and talent sourcing
- Develop clear strategy to build a diverse pipeline and source potential passive candidates to create a talent pool
- Build positive candidate experience from the beginning of the recruitment process until onboarding programs.
- Develop and lead the employer branding framework, plan and implementation, both online and offline community activities for internal and external.
- Assess, monitor, and improve the standardised recruitment procedure in all HappyFresh offices (HQ, ID, MY, and TH)
- Manage the recruitment system for day to day work and reporting needs
- Create a TA report dashboard for the Leadership team.
- A top performer with 5+ years hands-on experience in recruiting and 2+ years in leading a talent acquisition team
- Proven work experience as a headhunter would be a plus, but not mandatory
- A (figuratively) professional juggler, loves to be exposed to multiple challenges!
- In-depth knowledge on full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Fast learner in understanding the duties and competencies of different roles
- An empath with great communication skills, useful to build relationship with different types of hiring managers
- As we highly embrace diversity, we are working together with teams from 15+ different nationalities, so this will be an exciting opportunity for international exposure.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers