ID Department – Finance & Accounting
HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's #1 Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019.
With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
What you'll be doing
- Prepare and responsible for tax related process and reconciliations
- Managing the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet, expenses, banking and inter-company reconciliations
- Completion of the monthly accruals, journals, fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Ensure effective filing of documents
- Liaison with internal & external auditors and bank managers
- Ensuring Accounting standards and policies are adhered to
- Liaison with internal & external auditors and bank PICs
- Adhoc analysis and tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- Accounting Degree / Diploma or professional certification
- 2 – 3+ years' experience in an accounting role
- Have experiences in Accounting Software, especially Xero and ERP
- Short-hand typing, especially for numbers
- Master the advanced level of Microsoft Excel
- Strong tax knowledge
- Data reconciliation experience
- Knowledge of reporting requirements
- Rigorous with close attention to detail
- Desire to work and develop in a fast-paced startup
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What you can expect
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyBenefit; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and personal development
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Multi-cultural environment; smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers