Group Head of People
HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's #1 Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019.
With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
As the Group Head of People, you will be fully responsible for personal administration and human resources management of the HappyFresh. You will have the ability to really build a function exactly as you believe a high performing HR function should look.
Responsibilities - HR Operations
- Manage and ensure all administration to personal are well executed in compliance with the law and regulations (contracts, payroll, insurance, etc.)
- Develop a compensation and benefits strategy in line with the company’s objectives (profitability, talent development and retention)
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations with internal and external parties
- Monitor adherence to Company’s internal policies and legal standards
- Implement a reporting to provide visibility on payroll, performance and headcount movements
Responsibilities - People Care
- Playing a key role in advising and implementing strategies around acquisition, development and retention of People
- Lead the planning, implementation and evaluation of a business focused Organisational Development (including Learning & Development) function, with: a) Delivery plans and evaluation strategy, b) Structured and strategic training needs analysis, c) Supporting tools and interventions that identify and maximise the potential, and improves the capability of individuals, teams and the organisation through continuous improvement, excellence in service delivery, and the flexibility to meet changing business needs and priorities
- Develop, implement and continuously improve HR Business Partnering and People Management practice and performance including: a) Employee engagement, talent management, and employee relations to maximise individual performance, effectively balance the needs of the individual and the organisation and manage risk; b) Development of People Policy, and related systems and practice, that support our culture (the way things are done around here), reflect our mission and values and are fully implemented and adhered to at all times
- Train and develop the HR teams across the Group
Who We Are Looking For
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience with proof of HR related qualifications and experience in best practice. Evidence of continuous professional development
- 10 years of HR business partner/Talent Management working in fast paced environment
- Proven experience of leading and inspiring a successful HR team in a people and service focused organisation
- Strategic understanding, and operational delivery, of people agendas and best in class practices covering attraction, recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, talent management and organisational change and development including culture change and development
- Experience of developing and embedding people‐focused strategies to deliver commercial and other business objectives
- Experience of leading organisations, senior managers and teams through organisational change driving a performance culture and developing high performing leaders, employees and teams
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written - an excellent communicator, able to communicate and build rapport effectively with all members of the organization
- Able to manage information and interpret and present high quality written, oral and numerical information.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to learn and grow from a business in the making – you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the region, and you will be part of a culture which values initiatives, trust, and diversity
- We are on a mission to transform how we do groceries in South East Asia
- A competitive compensation package + perks and benefits
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers