Group Finance Manager ( Shared Services )
Finance / Accounting
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
The Head of Shared Services is responsible for bringing efficiency to our accounting process in all countries. Anticipating the growing amount of our financial transactions, we have an urgent need to have a centralized function and robust processes to streamline our finance shared service function. The person is expected to take our shared service to the next level by developing, building, and driving our future-state finance shared service model.
What You Will be Doing
- Provide management of finance shared service function including payroll, general ledger, accounts receivable, and account payable
- Work collaboratively across organization to build, document, monitor, and enforce robust SOPs
- Manage audit process with Group Controller
- Actively communicate and escalate information to finance team in all countries
- Expand finance shared service capabilities
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned, including being the first user and first point of contact for our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and being in charge for the ERP’s User Acceptance Testing
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum bachelor's degree required. Certified Accountant a plus
- 5 years of relevant experiences, preferably with proven track record in shared services/audit/process management
- Strong accounting skill
- Experience managing and communicating with team across countries
- Ability to document, monitor, and enforce Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs)
- Ability to escalate information effectively to teams across countries
- Extremely organized
- Outgoing and outspoken personality
- Passionate about accounting, loves being challenge, extremely ambitious in taking our process to the next level
What You Can Expect
- Competitive salary package
- Great autonomy in your work as well as a chance to travel overseas
- Opportunities to grow within the role itself in terms of scope and becoming part of the Group Finance Senior Management team
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and items
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- HappyFit; free Zumba/Muaythai/Futsal session
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers