HQ Department – Data Science & Business Intelligence /
As a Data Analyst, you will be the main contributor in providing data-based input for strategic business. You serve as an analytics expert for your stakeholders, using numbers to help them make better decisions. You can see different points of view of the business opportunity and you know how to connect the dots and communicate it with people in various roles and functions. You make critical recommendations for the organisation.
As a self-starter, you relish tallying up the numbers one minute and communicating your findings to a team leader the next. You can see different angles of a product or business opportunity, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions.
Curiosity is at the core of what you do. In this role, you will work to effectively turn business questions into data analysis, and provide meaningful recommendations on strategy. This is a unique hybrid role that will focus on your knowledge of data infrastructure and your ability to drive insights.
What Will You Do
- Processing and gathering complex datasets from multiple data sources
- Identify patterns, interpret trends, and plot anomalies on the processed data using data extraction tools and statistical techniques
- Owning and handling the end-to-end actions related to a project and working on different sets of analysis: Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Impact Measurement (Pre-Post Analysis), Strategy Building (Supporting product team to define strategies)
- Interacting with stakeholders on a day-to-day basis across verticals like Marketing, Ops, and Product to understand the problem statements and design a step-by-step workflow
- Delivering high-quality, accurate and impactful analytical solutions to support business growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs.
What Will You Need
- Bachelor/Master degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science
- Having work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst or Growth Analyst or Product Analyst
- Experience with articulating business questions, pulling data from datasets, process & cleaning data, identifying & analyzing trends and using statistics to arrive at an answer and create insights.
- Individual contributor who can own a project, understand the business problem statements and define the actions to reach the end goal
- Advanced knowledge in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows
- Having experience in working with dashboard tools (e.g. Tableau) and Analytics Tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Amplitude etc.) is a plus
- Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
What You Will Be Part Of
- Meet, collaborate, and flex your skills alongside talented and driven problem-solvers from all walks of life. We applaud a hungry-to-learn and a proactive attitude in helping other HappyFreshers within and beyond your departmental borders in their time of need. All while striving for the same goal - to deliver a simplified life.
- We place safety for HappyFreshers first. Hence why, we take extensive measures to ensure you stay safe and healthy in body, mind, and soul through our various online and offline activities.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers