Customer Service Intern
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
What You'll Be Doing ?
- Handle customer feedback, inquiries, complaints and requests that come through The Company's various communication channels. These include but are not limited to inbound calls, Zendesk tickets, Facebook comments, app store reviews and live chat.
- Handle customer-service-related inquiries and requests from The Company's riders, rangers and shoppers (hereinafter referred to as 'The Fleet') and escalate less-related matters to relevant persons or divisions.
- Send messages and conduct outbound calls in order to investigate and resolve customer and the fleet issues as well as to update relevant persons regarding the status of their queries and issues.
- Escalate relevant customer inquiries and complaints to appropriate divisions – Operations, IT,Content, Finance, HR, Business Development and Marketing.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
What We Are Looking For ?
- Currently pursuing or recently finish a Bachelor Degree in Customer Service or any other field.
- Able to take pressure, patient, friendly, customer-centric.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and good problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken).
- Passion for startup and e-commerce.
- Available full time for at least 3 months (longer internship preferred).
Perks & Culture
- Monthly allowance
- Free flow of snacks in the pantry
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers