Head of Product
HQ Department – Product Management & UX /
The Head of Product will be responsible for the technical vision and development of our product. The ideal person will manage other engineers and developers, collaborate with the marketing and support teams, as well as provide the overall vision for the product roadmap.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, and related personnel.
- Support various teams in their effort to build their quarterly roadmaps
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Support the CTO to lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and define opportunities for improvements.
- Support teams in developing ways to evaluate impact on product development sprints.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Be responsible for the alignment of product roadmaps of various teams and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Become the key evangelist of customer experiences and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
- B.S. and an advanced degree in a technical field required
- [8+] years of experience in product management with at least 2 years of leading a team
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Able to formulate and implement global strategies for products
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- Successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- People leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring the research, design, and development team
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Understand the user experience and design
- Direct experience with digital management software or workplace collaboration software is desired
- Able to distill product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key customers and partners
- Drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers