Distribution Analysis Intern
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
What You Will be Doing
- Assist in the administration of paperwork (legal documents e.g. contract)
- Create monthly analysis and report on partners'/retailers' performance
- Proactively contribute ideas to grow revenue
- Assist in creating internal and external business process and flowchart
The Ideal Candidate
- Final year student or fresh graduate, preferably majoring in Business, Communication, or any other related fields
- High attention to detail
- Hungry for new challenges
What You Can Expect
- Monthly stipend
- Opportunity to be a full-time HappyFresher at the end of your internship if you are a STAR performer
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers