Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
What You'll Be Doing
- Dispatch and coordinate orders to Rangers;
- Collect Cash On Delivery (COD) money from Rangers;
- Manage delivery slots to achieve and maintain great customer experience;
- Monitor and check daily attendance of Rangers.
- Other adhoc tasks.
What We Are Looking For
- Min academic qualification : Pre-U level
- Good knowledge in Ms Office applications;
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to relate to and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner;
- Able to supervise team in different locations;
- Able to work long hours and weekends (if required);
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to speak, read and write in Malay and English;
- Good attitude, fast learner and aim for the best customer service and operational excellence;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Employee Purchase Privilege: affordable grocery shopping and delivery for HappyFreshers!
- Medical, dental and insurance coverage
- HappyBenefit Allowance: provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items.
- Free flow of snacks in the pantry.
- Child Care Day and Lactation room for working mothers.
- Flexible working hours
- Strategic office location : Mid Valley
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers