Kuala Lumpur /
MY – Operations /
What You'll Be Doing
- Arrange and assign orders to Rangers, Riders, Drivers and Shoppers.
- Handle delivery slots for Fleet in order to achieve and maintain great customer experience.
- Handle enquiries from the fleet as well as customers.
- Ensure proper utilization, recording and tracking of cash-float.
- Monitor behaviour and actions of the fleet and carry out thorough reporting when problems and misdemeanours arise.
- Assist customer service team in monitoring and providing information regarding orders.
- Carry out any other duties that are requested by the Company from time to time.
What We Are Looking For
- Min academic qualification : SPM
- Good knowledge in Ms Office applications;
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to relate to and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner;
- Able to supervise team in different locations;
- Able to work long hours and weekends (if required);
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to speak, read and write in Malay and English;
- Good attitude, fast learner and aim for the best customer service and operational excellence;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Employee Purchase Privilege: affordable grocery shopping and delivery for HappyFreshers!
- Medical, dental and insurance coverage
- HappyBenefit Allowance: provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items.
- Free flow of snacks in the pantry.
- Child Care Day and Lactation room for working mothers.
- Flexible working hours
- Strategic office location : Mid Valley
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers