ERP Implementation Project Manager (6 months contract)
HQ Department – Finance & Accounting
The ERP Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for leading, executing and managing the implementation and integration of the new ERP system for the company. This is a challenging opportunity for an ERP Project Manager to work directly with the business to ensure deliverables that fall within the applicable scope, timeline, quality and budget. Project Manager will plan, budget, communicate, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project.
What you'll be doing?
- Understand and document finance and business requirements
- Map HappyFresh business processes and ERP functionality requirements. Assist in managing business process redesign activities, as needed
- Provide to HappyFresh team functional expertise of the ERP solution
- Coordinate information with ERP technical team to ensure full alignment on deliverables to develop
- Create testing scenarios, assist user during User Acceptance Test execution
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress of the project
- Plan, manage and implement migration from existing system to new ERP
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience managing ERP implementations
- Experience working with technical resources regarding installation, custom development and other technical activities required to successfully deliver an ERP project.
- Familiar with financial and operational processes, including:
- General Ledger, Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable, Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Project Management: deliverable, milestone and task management
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Problem solving
- Detail oriented ability
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
- Flexible working hours
- Free flow of snacks and drinks
- Strategic office location : Mid Valley
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers