HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
An Executive Assistant to CEO will provide administrative and executive support to HappyFresh CEO. The ideal candidate for this role is someone highly-organized and meticulous who is able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan and and manage diary, meeting schedule effectively and accurately
- Coordinate with Office Management and organize travel plans including flights, visa requirements, accommodation, and expenses
- Participate in meetings , including but not limited to preparing meeting agendas, venue, equipment, recording meeting minutes/action items
- Organization and maintenance of information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature
- Exercise good judgment to effectively manage multiple projects with shifting priorities
- Prepare high-quality reports and presentations as required
- Organize events, town halls and meetings as and when needed
- Monitor and response incoming communication to CEO including but not limited to phone calls and emails
- Completing and tracking CEO reimbursement claims
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years of previous relevant experience in a corporate environment, supporting at least one senior executive
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Familiar with business report and presentation writing
- Flexible, energetic, dynamic
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Experience in a financial and or legal sector a strong plus
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers