Head of Data Analytics
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
We are looking for a candidate who can join HappyFresh as a Head of Data Analytics to lead our growing team of Data Science and Analytics. The ideal candidate has a keen eye to identify strategic opportunities and enable data-driven decision making across all business functions.
What You Will be Doing
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights
- Uncover optimization opportunities, take analytical initiatives and enable a data driven work environment
- Be the org-level point-of-contact for all data related decisions and communicate results & business impacts to stakeholders and leadership
- Oversee the on-going projects, allocate rightful resources and monitor the progress
- Mentor and Upskill the team to deliver insightful solutions, run deep-dive analysis, and develop statistical scalable data models that support key business decisions
- Enable the team to share impactful and statistically accurate deliverables maintaining high quality standards and organizational expectations
- Recruit, train and mentor the data analysts, reporting analyst and data scientists
The Ideal Candidate
- A right candidate with working experience of 8+ years who can lead and manage a growing team of Data Analysts, Reporting Analysts and Data Scientists
- Working knowledge of data mining principles and analytical concepts: exploratory data analysis, predictive analytics, machine learning concepts, designing tests/experiments, generation of business insights and art of storytelling
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Should possess strong leadership skills and is able to mentor the team, work towards the employees' growth and development, and establish team bonding
- Should possess strong technical skills in SQL, R or Python, hypothesis testing and A/B experimentation, Advanced Excel, web analytics tool (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Amplitude, etc.), data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Redash, Qlikview etc.), big data tools (e.g. Teradata, Hadoop).
What You Can Expect
- Great autonomy in your work
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diverse thoughts are the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to add new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers