Operations BI Analyst
Kuala Lumpur /
MY – Operations /
What You'll Be Doing?
- Understand Operations' goals, KPIs and to align reports and insights based on them.
- Identify and investigate trends, anomalies and opportunities to improve HappyFresh's Operations strategy.
- Identify and track opportunities based on users, fleet behavior analysis and business requirements to drive value and conversion.
- Ensure appropriate data/tools/dashboards/automation to measure execution and enable deeper analysis.
- Identifying processes gaps to optimize processes.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders to improve and, or resolve matters relating to Operations.
- Identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability strategies.
- Other duties as deemed necessary as assigned by Management from time to time.
Who Are We Looking For?
- BS in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a Business Analyst/ Business Intelligence or related for at least 1 year.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to process and clean data, identify and analyse trends as well as create insights.
- Experience with Tableau and technical expertise in Excel VBA programming is a plus.
- Excellent business and financial acumen.
- Driven for problem solving, team player and high attention to details.
- Able to start as soon as possible.
- Strategic office location : Mid Valley
- Exciting company activities
- Flexible working hours
- Free flow of snacks & drinks
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
- Annual bonus
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers