Group Data Analyst
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future while having fun.
Group Data Analyst is a position under Marketing Business Unit that support Category Manager to create penetration and retention programs. Group Data analyst responsible to deliver high quality promotion execution and analytical solution
What You'll Be Doing ?
Drive promo execution and monitoring
· Execute various type of product promotion (such as product discounts, free delivery, Buy 1 get 1, etc.) in monthly basis
· Monitoring promotion execution
· Serves as information "hub" by working closely with cross function team (Tech, ops, customer service, etc.)
· Using Excel and various internal & external web app in day-to-day basis
Reporting & Data Analysis
· Responsible to manage sales reporting in daily basis using Tableau and other resources
· Collect and process datasets from multiple data source
· Delivering analysis of sales trend, shopping behavior to support business growth
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience.
- Minimum Intermediate Excel and Power Point skills, SQL is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Experience on data analysis
- Good interpersonal skills
- Agile and adaptable to business changes
- Proactive, able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to work well across function
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers