Head of Business Development and Sales
ID Department – Sales, Business Development & Strategy /
HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's #1 Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
- Initiate potential new business opportunities
- Develop and establish strategic partnerships so as to further expand and penetrate the market, including approaching new supermarkets, FMCG brands and corporate clients to discuss potential partnership with HappyFresh
- Maintain and develop relationships with external parties, including dealing with any inquiries from partners
- Ensure the smooth implementation of internal and external process between partners and HappyFresh
- Provide market feedback to Senior Management regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs, competitors, new product concepts, market trends and customer and generate product development ideas
Day to day Task
- Lead the business units of Supermarket relations, FMCG relations (HappyAds) and Corporate clients relations (HappyCorporate)
- Acquire new partners and execute of the sales strategy
- Understand all aspects of the HappyFresh business and become the internal champion for the partners within HappyFresh
- Resolve all inquiries related to partnership either operational, content, finance and marketing with internal departments
- Proactively propose improvement plans and ways to deepen the collaboration between HappyFresh and partners
- Update partners with performance reviews and new development within HappyFresh
- Collect feedback from partners and take action to address the feedback
- 3-5 years business development / key account management experience, ideally within supermarket or FMCG industry
- Existing network within the supermarket and FMCG industry
- Experience in leading teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Open-minded, Fast learner, Work Smart and Positive attitudes
- Strong track-record of hitting targets
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a plus
- Fluency of spoken and written in English and Computer literacy
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers