Finance Operation Manager
ID Department – Finance & Accounting /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
What You'll Be Doing
- Supervise and ensure accuracy of daily purchase and sales reconciliation process
- Monitor risks arising from daily reconciliation and liaise to other department to solve the issue
- Work closely with Business Transformation Department and propose improvement on reconciliation process
- Prepare periodic report/dashboard to effectively monitor the reconciliation
- Perform mark-up analysis and provide recommendation to improve business CLV
- Other ad hoc report analysis as required by management
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting with a Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university in Accountancy, Finance, Economic, or any relevant accounting qualification being a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in credit/general operations or reconciliation
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good project management skills to implement multiple initiatives concurrently
- Excellent English & Bahasa written and communication skills
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skill, and comfortable with presenting/liaising
- Financial acumen: Understanding & telling stories based on Profit & Loss, Building Business case & Financial/investment model for decision making
- Sound Accounting and Financial technical knowledge
- High work standard and Integrity Strategic thinking, understand broad business issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Good analytical, attention to detail, possess excellent communication and spreadsheet skills.
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers