Senior Product Manager
HQ Department – Product Management & UX /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
As a senior product manager, you'll be delivering great experience to our customers across the region and our product suite! You'll be on top of the latest and the coolest in product thinking, technology and design. You'll be the "CEO of your product" and have a great team to support you in that.
The collaborative work we do in Product Management is one of the many reasons HappyFresh is leading the shift from offline to online grocery purchases.
With our eyes focused on the future and our heart focused on the user, we're responsible for guiding products throughout conception, problem framing, execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets HappyFresh serves.
- Proactively conceiving, documenting and driving the creation of new features based on market research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, customer input and feedback from our sales and support teams
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Developing and presenting solid business cases to support new concepts
- Driving continuous improvements to the products, focused on growth, customer satisfaction and retention
- Defining and writing product backlogs and drive prioritisation within an agile team
- Monitoring ongoing operations to maintain a quality user experience, track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify areas of opportunity
- Monitoring released products, setting and monitoring appropriate KPIs to ensure products are meeting their goals
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of product management experience in an environment known for best-in-class products and services
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- Strong business strategy and product marketing acumen
- Background in data analysis, web analytics, A/B testing
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- Exceptional communicator, with strong presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a plus
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers