MY – Marketing
What you'll be doing?
- Develop and produce creative motion graphics.
- Ensure the standardization of video and motion graphic execution across all media and campaigns that are on-brand guidelines.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions across departments.
- Assist with video filming and editing when necessary.
- Create visual materials that represent HappyFresh across all channel.
- Taking responsibility for developing and producing creative designs.
- Monitor the team results, efforts, and propose actions for the future.
- Other ad hoc matters required by the Management.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s in Graphic Design / Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently.
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro etc.
- Ability to create motion graphics.
- Good in English communication skills.
- Capable to present visual brief articulately in writings, so others can have a clear description of the design itself.
- A good awareness of digital media and evolving online platform.
- Good implementation in concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects.
- Thinking creatively and generate new exciting ideas.
- Strategic office location: Mid Valley
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus
- Free flow of snacks & drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers