Business Development Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
Our Business Development Manager for Malaysia will be the trusted single point-of-contact for the partners of our three B2B units: HappyRetailer, HappyCorporate, and HappyData. This person should understand the partners' business needs and maintain an excellent working relationship with their key stakeholders.
What You Will be Doing
- Lead a group of Business Development team members which consists of HappyRetailer, HappyCorporate, in development and execution of sales strategies.
- Understand all aspects of the HappyFresh business an being the internal champion for the partners within HappyFresh.
- Resolve all issues relating to partnership either operational, content, finance and marketing with internal departments.
- Proactively propose improvement plans and ways to deepen the collaboration between HappyFresh and partners.
- Conduct data analysis to create insights and actionable recommendation for partners.
- Update partners with performance reviews and new development within HappyFresh.
- Collecting feedback from partners and take action to address the feedback.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing or other related fields
- 5+ years of experience in related field, plus 2+ years of managerial experience
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers