Customer Service Quality Control Intern
Kuala Lumpur /
MY – Customer Service /
What You'll Be Doing?
- Create and update Zendesk sub-categories for stakeholders to better monitor customer inquiry, compliment and complaint trends.
- Create and update Zendesk macros in multiple languages in accordance to brand guidelines.
- Help update Zendesk settings to maximise customer service agent efficiency.
- Create document detailed customer service standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Assist in communicating between countries.
- Assist to create customer service training material.
- Assist with English-Thai translations.
- Assist to update company FAQs.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
What We Are Looking For?
- Currently pursuing or recently finish a Bachelor Degree in Customer Service or any other field.
- Able to take pressure, patient, friendly, customer-centric.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and good problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Thai.
- Passion for startup and e-commerce.
- Available full time for at least 3 months (longer internship preferred).
Perks & Culture
- Monthly allowance
- Free flow of snacks in the pantry
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers