HQ Department – Product Management & UX /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
As a Product Analyst, you will help serve a great experience to HappyFresh's regional user base by providing data support, market understanding and a strategic perspective to your team partners. As a data-loving member of the team, you serve as an analytics expert for your partners, using numbers to help them make better decisions. You weave stories with meaningful insight from data. You make critical recommendations for your team in Engineering and Product Management.
As a self-starter, you relish tallying up the numbers one minute and communicating your findings to a team leader the next. You can see different angles of a product or business opportunity, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions.
What you will be doing
- You will be a core contributor to our product development cycle, and your insights will use data to continually improve our user experience. You will use the best in class product analytics tools (Amplitude) to drive your work.
- You will turn solid insights into problems-to-be-solved by analysing data to understand user journeys, customer funnels, and conversion drivers and monitor the impact of features we launch and identify areas of improvement.
- You can act as an advocate of a data-driven culture in our product organization: be the subject matter expert on your product and its data, and analytics at HappyFresh in general.
- Build visualizations that expose the health and performance of our products.
- You will collaborate with product managers to understand, prioritize and solve the problems you’ve discovered in data.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment where iterating quickly is critical.
- Work with engineers to evangelize data best practices and implement analytics solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, particularly on product data.
Team we work with
- All Client facing channels: Building a beautiful, friction-free shopping experience for our customer
- Shopper and Driver Apps: Make sure our fleet is connected to the products, features, and data that they need to offer a high quality shopping experience
- Core Services: Specific products and features that are key to our shopping journey including search, product discovery, payments, product catalog and fulfillment
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences), with minimum of 2 years work experience in related field
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows
- Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from datasets (SQL) and using statistics to arrive at an answer.
- Ability to conduct market research
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Strong statistical foundations
- Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed reports
- Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers