Senior Retail Sales Associate
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
What You'll be Doing
- Research and identify potential retail partnerships based on directions given.
- Approach, pitch, negotiate and sign up new retail partners' partnership.
- Maintain good relationship with current retail partners and ensuring sales targets are met
- Assist manager with research and weekly / monthly reporting.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Assist to resolve all issues relating to partnership (e.g. operational, content, finance and marketing)
- Establishing HappyFresh’s reputation in the grocery retail market as an expert in grocery e-commerce.
Who We Are Looking For
- A resilient personality that thrives on challenging situation; a fast learner with a natural curiosity of finding out how things work
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Business Management / Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 years working experience in sales or business development.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications, strong business strategy and project management.
- Excellent research and good presentation skills, analytical, intermediate level of planning and organizational skills.
- Employee Purchase Privilege: affordable grocery shopping and delivery for HappyFreshers!
- EPF, Socso and EIS.Medical, dental and Group Hospitalization Insurance.
- HappyHealth Allowance: provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items.
- Free flow of snacks in the pantry.
- Work-from-home days
- Child Care day and Lactation room for working mothers
- Flexible working hours
Culture & Environment
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers