QE - Automation Engineer
We’re going to be blunt: nowhere in Southeast Asia can the code you write significantly shape how people shop for their #1 need: grocery.
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. We work with exciting new technologies and solve complex problems across multiple browsers, platforms and mobile devices.
At HappyFresh, in terms of scale, you get to build a best-in-class technology that connects thousands of families with retail stores across Southeast Asia.
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal.
That is why we can’t afford to hire only the best engineers. We also need the “right” engineers--those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be a quality evangelist that supports development teams at all stages
- Constantly seek and drive opportunities to improve the quality and testing approach
- Arrange and engage in test sessions
- Involve the team in activities such as exploratory testing and regression testing
- Track and communicate quality issues
- Help maintain visualizations of quality
- Have experience create automated continues development process (CI/CD)
Who We Are Looking For:
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience involving automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process.
- Proficient with QA testing methodologies and test types such as Test Plans, Suites and Cases, Functional, Negative, Integration, Security, Performance, Regression
- Experience with Sprint Management such as JIRA or any other equivalent tools.
- Proficient with testing complex native applications across platforms and devices.
- Have experience testing in both mobile IOS and android is a must
- Have experience creating mobile automated tests and running automated tests.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently and enjoys being in QA and testing.
- Have experience tracking testing
- Able to write clean code
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
Get to know you future colleagues here.