ID Department – Finance & Accounting /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
What You'll Be Doing
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions and updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, related departments, and customers
- Resolves customer accounts by examining payment plans and payment history to determine if collection letters need to be sent out on delinquent accounts.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports.
- Facilitate payments of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting client and ensure effective filing of documents
- Follow up on client receivables regularly and or as needed.
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or professional certification
- 1-2 years of hands-on Accounting experience, preferably with data reconciliation and account receivable experience
- Knowledge of local VAT and reporting requirements
- Working knowledge of financial reporting software – Xero, Oodo
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What You Can Expect
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers