HR & Admin Intern
MY – Human Resources
What You Will be Doing
- Assist and support in day to day HR and Admin operation, activities and projects.
- Maintain all employee records, office management and administrate monthly claims.
- Assist and participate in employee engagement activities.
- Assist in other ad hoc matters
The Ideal Candidate
- Final year student / fresh graduate from any major.
- Willing to take a minimum 3 months internship or longer.
- Confident, caring, hungry for challenges and growth opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Hands-on and willing to be closely involved in managing things and making decisions.
What You Can Expect
- Monthly allowance
- Strategic office location : Mid Valley
- Flexible working hours
- Free flow of snacks & drinks
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
- Cool company activities
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers