HR and Admin Intern
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials. We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future while having fun.
What You Will be Doing
- Assist and support in day to day HR and Admin operation, activities and projects.
- Maintain all employee records and administrate monthly claims.
- Assist and participate in employee engagement activities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Final year student / fresh graduate from any major.
- Willing to take a minimum 3 months internship or longer.
- Confident, caring, hungry for challenges and growth opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Hands-on and willing to be closely involved in managing things and making decisions.
What You Can Expect
- Monthly stipend
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers