Customer Service Representative
MY – Customer Service
What will you be doing?
- Deliver personalized service via various channels (i.e. calls, emails, chat, social media) related to the customer in an effective and efficient manner.
- Expected to consistently deliver excellent quality service to customers to achieve total customer satisfaction and solicit customers’ feedback and identify trends for improvement actions.
- Co-ordinate with the relevant stakeholders to investigate and respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Be the voice of the customers. Suggest improvements and seek opportunities for innovation in customer service standards, policies, and procedures for the company or department.
- Keep abreast of developments and changes in products, services, policies, and procedures by reading pertinent journals, attending briefing/meetings and courses.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong team player.
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia (Writing and Speaking).
- At least 1-year call center experience.
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur.
- Able to work in shifting schedule including on weekends and public holidays.
- Computer literacy (E-mail, Gmail & MS applications).
- Preferred knowledge in any of the one: Zendesk, LivePerson, FreshDesk, any CRM system.
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues.
- Multi-cultural environment.
- Smart casual attire everyday.
- Employee Purchase Privilege: affordable grocery shopping and delivery for HappyFreshers!
- Free flow of snacks in the pantry..
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers