Vice President Product
HappyFresh Group is the number one online grocery company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
At HappyFresh, we believe that everyone should live a life the way they choose it. That is why we don't just deliver groceries--we liberate people's life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle by getting the freshest, highest quality groceries handpicked for them by our trained personal shoppers.
And "fresh" does not only represent the way we pick our groceries, it also represents the quality that we work so hard to live by. We are an international melting pot with more than 200 people from 15+ different nationalities, all working together hand in hand to empower people in making smarter choices in groceries. Working with us, you will be pushed to achieve your potential with maximum fun.
Adventurous? Ambitious? Want to make an impact? Become our Vice President Product!
We want to revolutionize the grocery shopping experience in Southeast Asia and are looking for our dream leader to drive our Product vision. If you are looking forward to lead a kick-ass product team, already on the ground and ready and waiting, to drive the evolution of Southeast Asia's shopping experience, you might be the person we're looking for!
Get to know your future colleagues here.
What you will be doing
- Take ownership of our product strategy, translating market requirements into feature functionality, user experience and release criteria
- Define our product roadmap, ensuring continual adaptation of our product development strategy to stay ahead of our competition and drive business growth
- Manage A/B testing, user acceptance testing and customer feedback process for all product initiatives and prioritising any gaps in functionality
- Liaise with key stakeholders from all departments to identify business needs, and to continually refine their understanding of customer requirements
- Mentor and develop our high-performance product management team
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
And this is what you bring to the table
- 4+ years in a similar position we believe are necessary. If you’ve done your time within a high performance tech environment – startup and/or eCommerce experience, that would be a major plus
- You have a strong customer-oriented view of product development, with knowledge of wire-framing/mock-ups tools, project and issue tracking software
- You have an entrepreneurial drive to create products with the best user experience and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- You have experience leading a highly technical team, with an ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- You have strong analytical and logical skills, with strategic thinking ability and are able to zoom out to look at a problem from a helicopter perspective. At the same time you are also able to zoom in and work on detailed operative questions with your team without getting lost in those details
What to expect from us
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak every time we find something to celebrate
- Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
- Multi-cultural environment
- Smart casual attire everyday
- Working in Jakarta, Indonesia, only a hop away from Bali and other beautiful landscapes across Southeast Asia
You have read all this, but think you are not quite there yet? Hesitate not, if you're an experienced senior product manager who is looking to step up into leadership role, also apply. We love to give people a chance to grow fast into leadership roles.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers