Senior Product Manager - Growth
HQ Department – Product Management & UX /
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Growth team and own the product led acquisition portion of the growth model. However, this is not a traditional role - you will spend time working to deeply understand our customers and their data and user behavior and tie that to product outcomes.
Internally you will help us set strategy, goals, and roadmaps. In this role you will be accountable for a key number and responsible for understanding trends and performance, forecasting growth, and identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue through acquisition growth. More importantly, you will define experimentation and a feature roadmap for a product-let growth team focused on improving customer acquisition with an immediate focus on activation and engagement.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive consistent and scalable growth through product, engineering and data leverage
- Help build the infrastructure that enables us to understand our customers' journey end to end.
- Improving both paid advertising and affiliate marketing user journey
- Work with marketing to optimise the technical and quantitative pieces of customer acquisition, which are including but not limited to SEO, email, and paid acquisition
- Design experiments and improve KPIs for the areas of the product that have a huge impact on growth (e.g. new user experience, viral / referral, sharing, time spent on app)
- Work with the growth team to build features with quantifiable high impact through prototyping and experimentation
- Lead discussions and coordinate with teams across the organisation on best practices
Who We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of product management experience and/or growth analytics experience in an environment known for best-in-class products and services
- Thought leadership in analytics, data science and/or growth
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- An analytical and a strategic thinker -- data is more than just numbers to you and you are able to connect the dots to understand business impact.
- A strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to product managers, support, and other engineers shouldn’t be a problem for you.
- Scrappy. You understand the challenges, nuances, and details of working with messy data and if the data doesn’t exist, you go build it.
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a plus
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diverse thoughts are the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to add new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers