Marketing Communication Designer
San Francisco, CA
Harbor is helping power the next big wave in capital markets by reengineering private securities with blockchain technology. The Harbor platform and compliance protocol helps issuers and broker-dealers tokenize real-world assets, such as real estate, company equity, investment funds, and fine art, while ensuring compliance with existing securities laws on every trade across the globe.
We’re looking for a Designer to partner with our sales, marketing, product team to create visual design materials to tell stories of Harbor as well as the investment offerings issued on the Harbor platform (real estate, fine art, etc.)
- Design various marketing materials for Harbor and investment offerings including presentations, brochures, websites, event graphics, infographics, etc.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product team to translate vision, feedback, and ideas into beautiful yet usable designs to tell effective stories.
- Interpret business requirements and drive projects from conceptualization to completion within deadlines
- Work across internal and external teams (customers)
- Maintain and continue to build/evolve the Marketing Design System.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong foundation in graphic design
- 5+ years designing digital and print materials
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, After Effects)
- A team player to collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and clients.
- Excellent multi-tasker able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- An ability to think strategically, with a sharp eye for the details.
- Knowledge of print production and press supervision.
- Strong project management skills
- Practical understanding of the latest trends and technologies used to build rich digital experiences
- Passion for beautiful design
- Degree in graphic design, communication design, new media or an equivalent degree.
Nice to have skills
- CSS knowledge
- Experience with data visualization
- Knowledge of the financial services industry